Thursday 14 August 2014

No tears today

Well done Me, got through a whole day with no tears.
We had an induction session this afternoon at base. I can say I almost feel excited about mr 17 year old going into the Navy, however then I remember this involves leaving home.
It was really neat to listen to my son and the recruiter having conversations about his future, with his background of being in cadets she believes he will fly through the basic training.
What amazing opportunities youth of today have. I am so proud of my sons choices and determination to reach his dream.
Have started to think today how it would be for me to move to Auckland.
Have also started reading a book called navigating your way through rapids of life. It would be good helpful advise if I had a partner, it's directed at married couples dealing with the challenges we face in our 40s and 50s and I'm not really interested in the importance of not letting my sex life dry up!!! Don't read this book if you are single!

No comments:

Post a Comment